A weekend mountain bike tour in the magic world of Belogradchik rocks and Kaleto fortress. Explore the numerous single tracks and trails in the area, admire the enchanting rock formations, taste local delicious food specialties and wine.
- Day 1
- Early transfer from Sofia to Belogradchik town. Our first ride will take us on a route east from town. We will explore a route that is used for a local mountain bike race and includes sections of single tracks and dirt roads. We will stop for lunch in a nice restaurant with a open garden and will try local specialties. After lunch we will get back in the van and drive back to Belogradchik. Second ride of the day will take us on a nice dirt road down to Lepenitsata cave famous for archeological findings from prehistoric times. We will follow a scenic gravel road back to Belogradchik town and will admire some of the most famous rock formations in the area - The Madonna, The Schoolgirl, The Bear and more. At the end of the day we can visit the fortress Kaleto and walk to the top of the main group of Belograchik rocks. We stay in a small family hotel and enjoy a tasty dinner in local restaurant with splendid view.
- Day 2
- Today we will explore the west side of Belogradchik rocks and will start with riding on two exciting forest single tracks. Later we are going to explore the trails and area of the famous rock group Zbegove. In the afternoon we will drive back to Sofia.
- Dates any day within the tour's best period
- Included accommodation in family hotel on Fullboard, mountain bike guidance, transportation
- Single room supplement 10 euro
- Group size min. 4 persons
- Best period May - October
- Skill/fitness level
PRICE: 120 euro