LozenMountain offers everything a cross-country rider likes – a big network of dirt roads with verious slope inclinations, accompanied by some sweet trails and single tracks. In addition, the location provides great panoramic views to Rila – the highest mountain of Bulgaria, Vitosha Nature Park, Sofia city and parts of the Balkan mountains. The route length and difficulty can be adjusted to the preferences and skills of the riders. The distance of each route varies between 20 and 60 km. The highest point that you can reach is about 1200m and we assure you the view from there is absolutely stunning.
- Day 1
- Pick up from your hotel/address and drive to Lozen village near Sofia. We climb up a dirt road, visiting a local monastery on the way, and reach the panoramic Polovrag peak. After that, we descend to a village where we stop for lunch and then hit back the mountain for another scenic ride. The end of the descent is on a nice single track with panoramic views to PancherevoLake. We can end the ride by relaxing our bodies in a nice thermal pool next to the lake. Transfer back to Sofia.
- Dates any within tour's best period
- Included Mountain bike guidance, transportation, snack/lunch, mountain insurance
- Group size min. 2 pers., available for one person also
- Best period April - November
- Skill/fitness level novice to advanced / 2-4